Strategic deeper PR work towards your vision and goals
The media landscape for arts and culture has changed dramatically in the last few years. This has given us an opportunity to deliver deeper strategic PR work on behalf of some of our clients, enabling them to achieve their profile, networking and visibility goals.
If you are looking for a step change in your profile, we go deeper. We work with you to understand what makes your organisation unique and pinpoint the core messages and stories that media, peers and key targets will respond to. This deeper work is thoughtful, focused, researched and targeted.
Working together with comms specialist Annie Bacon, we have particular strengths and knowledge in the areas of:
- writing communications strategies
- developing key messaging
- mapping and understanding your existing audiences
- researching and developing new audiences
- network reach
- diversity, equality and inclusion, community, equity
- strategic responses to culturally relevant strategies such as Let’s Create
- multi-faceted campaigns across media channels
- we develop and sustain sophisticated messaging
- we can support brand and profile development across all comms channels
We love deeper work. Imagine working with us like being in a helicopter, surveying your organisation from a different perspective. It builds the strongest platform for your long-term success.
We are skilled in strategic PR that communicates vision and opinion and generates high quality coverage.
Our approach to deeper work:
- Planning – agree the strategic goals; set timelines
- Discovery – getting to know you, embedding ourselves within the organisation, conducting visibility research
- Messaging – developing a core messaging framework; getting to the heart of who you are, what you do, what your audiences love about you, and what all your audiences need to hear from you in the right way
- Targeting and mapping – map audiences, messages and media; develop a media matrix to match stories with target media; find the writers who care about the same things as you
- Delivery – campaign implementation; proactive and reactive activity; media management; ongoing dialogue and network building
It’s really amazing to have all this new language to use when we’re speaking to people about who we are, how we work and what we make. Thanks for all your brilliant work, it’s wonderful to see it all come to life.Mel Frances, she/her, Joint Artistic Director Produced Moon
“Binita has completely transformed the way that our company talks to the world. Pitch perfect.”David Slater, Entelechy Arts